So It’s been a little while, but I have been working away at the slowest and most tedious parts of these cosplays in order to get these particular aspects out of the way.
The only thing I can officially say is complete in my Morrigan Cosplay (apart from the staff) is the cowl!
I know I previously said it was complete, however since then I decided the colour was far too purple and inaccurate as well as the fit.
I altered the neckline so that my navel does not appear if I put on the hood, and its now a far nicer crimson colour almost on point accurate to the game play.
I used iDye Poly in Red,
All in all, I’m far happier with it. I feel a lot more excited about the cosplay than the doubts i had beforehand.